The Georgia Highway Contractors Association, Inc. (GHCA) is a state-wide, non-profit association of approximately 200 member companies that help build the transportation infrastructure in Georgia. Our members are contractors, engineers, consultants and suppliers of equipment, materials, products and services necessary for the construction or maintenance of public highways, streets, sewers, bridges, airports, grading, paving or related work.
Types of Membership:
GHCA offers 2 types of membership:
- Contractor Your business executes contracts for the construction or maintenance of public highways, roads, streets, bridges, culverts, sewers, airports, grading, paving and other associated work. Download the application.
- Associate - Your business furnishes contractors with materials, equipment, supplies, bonds, insurance, transportation or other items necessary for the construction or maintenance of public highways, roads, bridges, culverts, sewers, airports, grading, paving and other associated work. Please call the office at 770.622.7155 so we can help determine which type of associate membership best meets your needs.
Why join GHCA?
We offer a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Immediate reporting of Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) lettings, advertisements and award announcements
- Networking opportunities at our annual convention, events and business meetings
- Advocacy, representation and interaction with GDOT officials and legislators
- Membership directory and buyer's guide listing contractor and associate members, as well as GDOT senior personnel, Georgia's congressional delegates and key ARTBA personnel
- Valuable industry news and information - including new technology and innovation - through our news reports, bulletins and our Georgia Transportation Builder Magazine
- Working relationships with national and local associations, including:
ARTBA (All contractor members are ARTBA members) ACPA
Access to industry leadership